executive organizing committee for the 2019 EMI/G-I specialty
conference to be held in Pasadena, CA on June 18-21, is pleased to invite
you to submit proposals for mini-symposia that are thematically aligned
with one or more of the conference’s ten technical tracks:
1. Computational Mechanics
2. Multiscale and Multiphysics
3. Geomechanics and Geomaterials
4. Probabilistic Mechanics and SHM
6. Biomaterials and bio-inspired engineering
7. Flow and Phase transitions
8. Special Topics
9. Damage, bifurcation, and fracture
10. Mechanics of Materials and Material Science
The technical tracks are endowed with track chairs, who are leaders in the field, and will help solicit and select mini-symposia.
We expect that each mini-symposium will contain 10-15 technical presentations to support 2-3 parallel sessions. Mini-symposium proposals should consist of a brief (250 words) abstract, a list of five possible presentation topics, and a list of five potential contributors.
Mini-Symposia is now closed. We have 105 accepted!
A list of the accepted Mini-Symposia can be found HERE!
If you require additional assistance please email us at EMI2019@Caltech.eduWe look forward to your contributions and to seeing you in Pasadena next June.